Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Manchester Visit!

Yes, it's been a while since I've updated my blog. However that hasn't been because I've been ignoring my obligation to update you on my life...I've actually been doing schoolwork. Although you may think I'm not doing any homework, I had been working on another blog until last week. Check it out if you get a chance: ec1exmouthmarket.com 

Anyways, two weekends ago I visited Joe in Manchester. We spent Friday night celebrating his great test results and Saturday night celebrating a friend's birthday. But Sunday was the real treat for me. I finally got my Christmas present: a taster ski lesson at the Chill Factore!

Photobucket

Since I have always wanted to try skiing, Joe got me a free taster lesson that we had never been able to arrange until that weekend. And you will never guess who was actually good at skiing...me!! I only wiped out once while jumping down the baby slope but still pretty damn impressive for me and my coordination.

Now I'm ready for the Swiss Alps.

No comments:

Post a Comment