Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day at Sea - Finally!

After port after port after port, this relaxing day was much needed. Until today, I hadn't really felt like I was actually on a cruise because our daily routine consisted of waking up early, going out to port, coming back exhausted, going to dinner, seeing a show or hot tubbing, and sleeping. Needless to say, I enjoyed sleeping in past 6 am. The second I woke up at 11, I quickly got ready for a poolside day. Unfortunately, I didn't put a sufficient amount of sunscreen on for the four hours I played in the raw sun. That happened to be the biggest "oops" of the trip...and I will never sunbathe for that long with so little sunblock again. 

Photobucket

Once I realized just how badly burnt I was, I immediately left the sun and went inside for some shade. We began the long process of hair and make up for our first formal night. Eventually, the three of us made it out the door and at the table. After eating an amazing dinner, I joined some of my new friends for 50's night at Club Fusion and karaoke afterwards. It was a fun night ending in just as much exhaustion as any of our previous ports.

No comments:

Post a Comment